TheBestIdeasareFree.com is now live – so as a bit of an update I wanted to fill my readers in on how it got to this point, where it’s going, and if you want to help how you can.
Last year, mid november, I started putting together the 63 best ideas from the blog. Through the next 7 months or so I went through 11 or so revisions, finally wrapping up in June. Now it’s finally ready.
Tipping the traditional book model upside down
It hasn’t been the usual process – I have tipped a few things.
1) Firstly I wrote my book based off the blog, this allowed me to find the ideas that resonated with you guys the most but also forced me to take my conversational style into book form.
2) The book contains 63 easily digestible ideas to chew on, you can open it up on any page and give it a read. You can pick up an idea within 30 seconds and run with it.
3) I don’t pander to the reader. Instead of compromising and explaining every little detail I respect your intelligence if you don’t understand something you can look it up. (Not that it is overly technical, non tech/web savvy people enjoy it just as much).
4) Business Books typically contain a few ideas, or at the other extreme 100, instead I have 63 – why? It’s my lucky number. (You will also note there were 63 limited signed pre-orders).
5) Even further, I have made the book free, you can read the book online for free right now. (Absolutely no region restrictions, anyone, anywhere can read it).
Clearly of course, my hope is that you enjoy it and will want to pick up a copy. If you can’t do that, spreading the word is a great way to help.
6) There are also a series of videos (authors typically hide from the camera), detailing more information about the book, the themes, the journey and more…
So head along check it out TheBestIdeasareFree.com.
Already read it?
If you have already read the book, it would awesome if you could:
- Share a review on Amazon (help others get to know about it)
- Write a blog post or tweet about it
- Retweet this post (or thebestideasarefree.com)
- Tell your friends! Ideas are better shared.
Or simply email me with your feedback.
Thanks guys, I really cannot ever express my gratitude for the support shown by many of you. – Ben
Subscribe to get regular updates