What does Ben do? Well that’s a very ambiguous question.
I am an author, a blogger and most prominently an entrepreneur. Day to day I deliver Marketing Strategy to startups (which pays the bills).
However I am working on something new, slowly but surely, a new marketing business model.
As I work on it, the opportunity has arisen to work with me, in a marketing capacity.
My specialty is strategy, a unique arrangement of tactics to rapidly achieve goals.
The model (whilst still in development) will focus around:
- DIY: Whereby strategies are shared with you to implement yourself. A cost effective (and smart to those that are committed) way of leveraging experienced intellectual property.
- Standardised Services: Hands on services to stimulate growth, whilst more pricey you buy the reassurance of having someone else responsible for objectives.
- Super High Level, Ultra NON-scalable, get me to turn up services. This is going to be very limited as my time is super scarce.
With my continual focus on leverage, the smartest way to create the biggest impact is to provide services which can scale very quickly (and globally) overnight. Thus the DIY component is of vital importance to me.
I need your feedback (to help me help you guys)
What I would like to do is poll you guys on firstly as the challenge for me is to figure out what intellectual property I hold from my experience that you can leverage. As I live inside my own mind the best way is to ask you.
I have created a survey here, it is only five questions and shouldn’t take more than a minute to fill out. The responses from will help me help you. Any help or feedback you can provide would be incredibly valued.
Also you know what really gets me excited about this? The ability to leverage my knowledge to create massive change but also the second tier change it can create.
10% of any zero variable cost services bwagy offers I set aside for Kiva. Over time I would like to build this pool of funds to form bwagy.org into a charitable trust – to help stimulate entrepreneurship around the world. (Another form of my leverage focus). Thus a leveraging approach helps achieve this.
Get me in
Finally if you happen to be local and would like me to come in and speak with your organisation, provide an organisational hand grenade or just provide an independent view on your approach send me an email.
Please get in contact I really want to build something significant here of which you can be a part of.
- Am available to help your organisation, email me email@example.com and have a chat.
- Working on something new and need your feedback, please take the poll here.
- You can hire me to come talk to your organisation, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks guys, please enjoy the weekend, -Ben