There are thousands of broken systems around the world.
Find situations where:
- It’s a mass system affecting or touching everyone we know
- There is a consistent nuisance problem, that is struggled to be solved by the stakeholders
And come up with a novel idea to solve it.
Get an agreement for fixing it and negotiate to get paid an annuity based on how much would have been lost had it not been fixed.
- Finding mail not delivered addresses – then finding the correct addresses. save businesses cost
- Water leaks in the water system.
- People that drop out of school.
Often it’s not worth the individual cost but the cumulative cost. That is one last mail address could cost the overall system $50 over 3 years. Worth trying to fix that up. A water leak could cost tens of thousands over the next 20 years…
It’s often outside points of view which bring the fresh thinking to solve them. So no reason why you or I can’t have a stab.