After a holiday to clear my mind, relax, unwind and generally have some fun thought I’d share some of my thoughts…
1) Holidays are under rated (way under rated) – as an entrepreneur you need holidays just as much as you need to stop procrastinating.
2) There is no better way to reflect than to take yourself out of your day to day life.
3) You learn something new.
4) Have fun! As much as you love your job having a break means you can have fun but also gives you time out so that are reminded how much you like your life anyway.
5) Meet new people – whilst I didn’t do much of this, typically I do.
6) I need to ramp up my blogging, the last few months haven’t been as shit hot as I would have liked them to be (but hey I released a book in that time). Expect some fresh stuff to come out real soon.
7) It’s always good to stop, reflect, do some culling of work/junk/responsibilites and refocus.
Finally I want to do more to engage with all of you, I have a few tricks up my sleeve but am always open to hear suggestions. Feel free to email me [email protected] or leave a comment. Even if you just want to say hi.