Had a few emails recently asking that exact question, so I thought best to publish one post and get everyone up to speed.
- Unfortunately I’ve recently been hacked, so some of my websites (bwagy.tv, bwagy.com, thebestideasarefree.com & this blog) have intermittent issues – please excuse interruption to these. We’re still figuring out how to stop them.
- I’m still doing The Best Ideas are Free radio segment during RadioWammo on KiwiFM (thanks Glenn!), these are added to a YouTube playlist which you can watch at www.bwagy.tv
- Young & Shand is growing very well, we are adding team members (yay!) – you can keep up to date with the goings on over at the Young & Shand Blog (and main site). We also have put together a digital strategy workbook if you’re keen to have a play.
- My wedding is getting very close (less than two months now) so yay! Very excited, we have close to everything sorted (mostly thanks to Esther who has organised most/all of it). But just forewarning this will mean some downtime on the blog late November/early December.
- Following that, it also means my next book has had to be pushed back from Q4 this year to early next year. Please stay tuned, it’s definitely a step up from the last one and we now have a very refined publishing system (so I can publish more frequently).
- Oh and also we’ve been doing a This Week in Digital Marketing podcast (very cool) check it out over here, please subscribe and add to the conversation.
- I am going to do more interviews with business people passing through New Zealand – so if you know of anyone (and can help) let me know and I’ll see if we can organise it. It’s truckloads of fun and you guys of course get the content.
Thanks a lot guys, appreciate everyone for reading,